sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

BLIND

As a child, i knew
that the stars could only get brighter
as we would get closer
get closer.
As a child i knew
that the stars could only get brighter
that we would get closer
get closer
leaving this darkness behind.
Now that i'm older
the stars should lie upon my face
when i find myself alone
find myself alone.
Now that i'm older
the stars should lie upon my face
when i find myself alone
I feel like i'm blind
feel it
feel it
feel it
feel it
like i'm blind i'm blind.
I wish the light could shine nows
for it is closer
it is near
but it will not present, my present
it makes my past and future
painfully clear
to hear you now
to see you now
i can look outside myself
and i must examine my breath
and look inside
to see you now
to hear you now
i can look outside myself
and i must examine my breath
and i look inside
because i feel blind
because i feel blind
Ifeel it
I feel it
I feel it
like I
like I'm blind.
The movie will,and I feel it
I feel it,
feel it.

Hércules and love affair.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario